Many businesses underestimate security gaps within their own offices. Bins ensure that when confidential papers are no longer required they can be safely deposited until they are securely shredded.
Click to download our PDF
Many businesses under estimate security gaps within their own offices. Over 80 per cent of security breaches are inside jobs and unsecure papers in your office pose a real security risk.
Bins ensure that when confidential papers are no longer required they can be safely deposited until they are securely shredded.
Your information is secure in the locked bins. Files and papers are simply posted through a letterbox slot and a baffle plate means nothing can be pulled out.
- There is no need to remove staples and paperclips – whole files can be placed into the bins.
- On the scheduled day our security vetted staff visit your offices and remove and replace the filled liner.
- A bag sealing tag on the liner ensures that documents are not exposed when taken to the shred truck by our security vetted staff.>
- The contents of each liner are tipped direct into the high security shredders in our shred trucks.
- The shredded documents are taken to a UK paper mill for recycling into useful products like paper cups and towels.
- For flexibility we can provide Office Consoles, or wheelie bins that come in three sizes.
What do you like about Topwood’s shredding services?
“Brilliant –we used to have a central collection point down in the stores but confidentiality became an issue. Topwood’s bins and their onsite shredding give us total peace of mind”– Lorraine Waldron Bournville Housing Trust
“The consoles make the secure disposal of confidential papers easy and the staff who visit us are always efficient and friendly. It is great to know that all paper is shredded onsite and taken for recycling”– Christine Mathewson Wirral NHS