A shred-all policy simplifies document disposal for everyone as employees no longer need to determine what is or is not confidential. It is a simple policy but when operated with other measures has a huge impact.
Click on the icon to download our PDF
Our PDF guide has some helpful hints to adopting a shred-all policy.
It is a fact that 40% of data breaches occur within businesses due to human error.
Documents should be protected from the point they are created until the time they are no longer needed. Your workplace is full of confidential paperwork that could cause a threat you your employees, your customers or your business reputation.
Benefits of a shred all policy:
- Strengthens information security and confidentiality
- Simplifies document disposal for everyone
- Employees no longer need to decide what information is or it not confidential
- Reduces the risk of information breaches
- Improves compliance and privacy rules and regulations