With the help of our scanning services cost calculator, we can tell you roughly how much a job will cost before you even call us, giving you a much better idea of what you are dealing with.
We can provide document scanning services in Manchester, Lancashire, Wirral, Liverpool, Birmingham, North Wales and many other areas. If you would like a quotation for a scanning service please call, email or chat online with us.
How much does document scanning cost?
We can offer bulk scanning, scan on demand services, ongoing scanning services, confidential scanning and cloud based hosting of your scanned documents.
What’s included within our scanning prices?
- Collection of materials
- Preparation for scanning (removal of staples etc)
- Indexing of files
- Imaging to PDF which are fully searchable
- Supply of scanned files on hard drive/CD
- Destruction of paper documents
There are no hidden extras – The eventual final cost will be agreed when you contact us, once we have worked out things like how many staples need removing, the general condition of the paper and level of indexing required (number of characters etc) but the scan calculator will certainly give you a fairly accurate ball park figure.
It’s easy to use too – just fill in the relevant boxes with the appropriate figures, hit the calculate button and then call us!
Find out the estimated price to scan documents by using our scanning calculator below.
GDPR Compliance with Document Scanning
One of the changes to GDPR and the new Data Protection Act 2018 is being able to respond to Subject Access Requests (SAR’s) in a timely and cost effective way.
This requires you to know where your data is held and know exactly how many copies of the document exist.
Individuals will also have the right to be forgotten which means data controllers must be able to locate all information relating to that individual and securely destroy it.
Transferring documents to digital files will improve GDPR compliance through;
- Security – encrypted files and password protected USB’s/CDs reduces the risk of files being stolen or lost.
- Access – OCR searchable files means companies can respond to SAR’s quicker than with a few taps of a keyboard.
- Cost – reduced cost of physical storage means funds could be spent on improving other areas of the organisation to be GDPR compliant or improving productivity. Clearing archive rooms of boxes and files could help move you towards a paperless office environment.