Secure Document Shredding Services
Topwood offers secure on-site and off-site document destruction. These services can be scheduled for regular collections or on an ad hoc basis.
Why Use Topwood’s Professional Shredding Service?
For every batch of confidential material shredded a certificate of destruction can be downloaded. The shredded paper is recycled into useful paper products. We supply a range of consoles, wheelie bins and sacks that will keep your material safe, ready for shredding.
What are the benefits of document shredding with Topwood?
- Instant compliance to data protection legislation
- Achieve environment targets through 100% recycling of your paper
- Certificate of destruction provided for a full audit trail
- Time saving – no need to remove staples or other stationery before shredding
Topwood’s shredding team have years of experience and will have a solution that meets your shredding needs in the most cost-effective way possible. Call 0800 781 1066 or request a quote using our quote form.
Our Secure Shredding Services across the UK
Topwood provides secure shredding and destruction services for businesses across the North West, North Wales, and West Midlands. We can either shred on-site at your premises or collect for off-site shredding with our GPS tracked fleet of vehicles, ensuring secure, efficient, and responsive service.
Interested in our professional shredding services? Call 0800 781 1066 or request a quote using our quote form now!
Electronics, Media and Product Destruction
Shredding Consoles and Bins
What sets our secure shredding services apart from the rest? - Professional shredding of documents, electronic media and other products
- On-site and off-site shredding services
- Highest level of security for your waste disposal
- We Recycle 100% of the Paper Shredded
Get your FREE quote now!
An Accredited Shredding Service That You Can Trust
Topwood is accredited with the following:
- ISO27001 - international standard for information security
- ISO 9001 - internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS)
- EN15713 - secure destruction of confidential material
- Cyber Essentials Data Security Accredited
An environmentally friendly solution to shredding confidential information
We recycle 100% of any shredded paper, to help you and your business reach your environmental targets. We also aim to recycle as much of our media and product destruction as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to find out more about our secure document scanning, shredding and storage solutions call 0800 781 1066 or request a call back using our call back form.
Good news for North Wales industry
Blog | 30th March 2022
Another great piece of news adding a boost to the North Wales economy. The arrival of new…
Topwood are doing their bit for the national effort
Blog | 30th September 2021
Topwood is delighted to announce that James Baker, one of our drivers, has passed his LGV Driving…