Why use secure receptacles for your confidential waste?
Most information security breeches are purely accidental and are caused simply by people seeing things when they are looking for something else. Whether as part of a clean desk or ‘hotdesking’ environment, the need for paper to be secure is one of the challenges of the ‘new office’.
✔ Matches normal furniture
✔ Keeps office tidy
✔ Secure against accidental breech
✔ Advertises caution
✔ Ensures secure destruction
Securing Your Waste with Lockable Waste Bins and Consoles
Ensuring your confidential waste is disposed of securely is very straightforward good practice
- Locked consoles and bins ensure sensitive documents are not left unsecured
- Unlocked waste paper bins are great for rubbish but not for documents
- Topwood’s locked containers help staff to develop good secure habits
- Topwood’s containers are supplied free of charge
- Our range suits all workplace environments and colours
- Consoles and bins are emptied by DBS cleared staff and documents are shredded on-site at your premises in a mobile shred truck removing any risk
We can help to Secure Your Waste
We have a range of confidential waste bins, lockable consoles and shred sacks to suit all size of businesses and their needs. Our consoles fit in with your current furniture colour and are emptied securely on a schedule to suit your needs.
The equipment that we loan to companies at no cost is an important part of our whole guaranteed secure service. Waste disposal is becoming more critical, and our service not only allows you peace of mind over security but also over the environment. Our bags and consoles are re-used and all of the paper collected, once shredded, is recycled.